Thursday, October 6, 2011

In the beginning there was the one...

So I decided that that I wanted to tell people about my life. Not that it's interesting in the least, but there is some juicy drama going on. Ever sense I was born, there was drama. It fallows me and I hate it. I really do.
I was in my mom's tummy waiting for my arrival. I guess I got impatient, because my mom got a hemorrhage. 50/50 chance of being born. Well, I made it, seventeen years later here I am. But I guess my birth wasn't as dramatic as some peoples, like my brother who was in a car crash while he was in mom's tummy. But I suppose that's its not like it's a competition.
I live in a divorced home. At the moment, I live with my father, but I used to live with my mom for about 15 or 16 years. The something happened that I cant forgiver her for. I will go into detail later. But after that, I was getting further away from my mother and closer to my father, then one day when I couldn't take it any more. I    called my father up and told him that i could no longer stay at my mothers.  so he came and took me to his house and I took all my things to his house. Now look where I am!

well, until another time I suppose...

No comments:

Post a Comment